15 bible verses to declare over your life when you are waiting
- "I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word, I put my hope." - Psalm 130:5
- "The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him." - Lamentations 3:25
- "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." - Psalm 27:13-14
- "The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him." - Nahum 1:7
- "Blessed are those who wait for his help." - Isaiah 30:18
- "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - Psalm 18:2
- "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." - Exodus 14:14
- "The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing." - Zephaniah 3:17
- "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6
- "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13
- "The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." - Psalm 145:18
- "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart, yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end." - Ecclesiastes 3:11
- "The LORD is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does." - Psalm 145:17
- "I am the LORD your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." - Isaiah 41:13
- The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing." - Psalm 23:1.
In conclusion, waiting can be a challenging and difficult
experience but also an opportunity for growth and development as a
Christian woman. By relying on God's promises and guidance, we can embrace
the waiting period with hope and confidence that His plans for our lives are
good and perfect.

Waiting can be a little daunting,but in his own time he make all things beautiful.we will continue to keep faith and hold on to him.
ReplyDeleteyes, God is faithful
ReplyDelete